Workspaces are collaboration spaces in Onna that allow you to:
- add members with different roles to collaborate in the workspace
- easily search across and share data sources
- export saved searches or entire data sources
To create a workspace head to the menu on the left-hand side and click Workspaces. You can also click the add button by hovering over Workspaces.
If you have existing workspaces you'll be able to see a list of them by opening the menu.
Click Add Workspace. You’ll then be asked to name it and select whether you'd like to use a template.
Once you’ve created your workspace, you'll be taken to the workspace home page. Note: Workspaces are always private unless you give someone permissions to see the files within.
The first screen will prompt you to add a source to get started.
Once you've added sources to your workspace, you can also access the workspace detail panel.
Viewing the workspace details
Workspace details can now be viewed at a glance. To view workspace details, first head to the information button on the workspace menu at the top righthand side. Clicking on the details button will reveal the following panel with a summary of the workspace information.
Here one can see
- the number of members and the type of Workspace user (by hovering over each user)
- The total size of the workspace
- Number of files in the workspace
- The folders and connections (view when expanded shows the status of each source)
- Date the workspace was created
- Date the workspace was last updated
To close, click on the X at the right hand side.