Workplace is a platform for team collaboration. It allows organizations to create groups where teams can discuss projects, manage information, share documents and work together. Onna connects directly with the Facebook Graph API to collect all group posts in native format, as well as relevant metadata.
Type of Account Needed
- To enable a Workplace collection, you'll need a Workplace admin account
- Using the Workplace admin account, you'll need to generate a token to be used for the integration. This token will give you access to all groups of the entire Workplace account.
- Facebook Group posts
- Comments on posts
- Attachments: notes, file uploads, and photos
We currently support two syncing modes - one-time and archive.
- One-time is a one-way sync that collects information only once.
- Auto-sync and archive means that Onna will perform a full sync first and will continuously sync new content from the source. If something is deleted in Workplace it will not be deleted in Onna.
Yes, you can export data and metadata in eDiscovery ready format. Load files are available in a dat, CSV, or custom text file.
The following metadata fields are exported:
- Group ID
- Post URL
- Post ID
- Post created time
- Post updated time
- Post author
- Post type
You can export data and metadata in eDiscovery ready format. Load files are available in a dat, CSV, or custom text file.
How to Guide
Click on 'Add source' and select Workplace
On the next screen you'll be required to name your source as well as to provide the token the Facebook Workplace admin generated for Onna. You'll also be able to choose the sync mode that you'd like to set up for the source.
After providing all the information, select 'Get groups'. This will show a list of groups available within the organization's Workplace
One can choose to select all of specific groups to sync. Once the selection has been made and you click 'Sync', the source will begin to populate results.
From this screen, you are able to filter results by date range, categories, and/or extensions using the menu on the left.