The Smart Action Dashboard displays the list of all of your smart actions.
From the dashboard, you can add new smart actions, view details around existing smart actions, and navigate to the documents that matched the alert.
Smart Actions Table Fields:
- Name: The Name of the Smart Action
- Content Type: For Compliance Smart Actions, this lists the conditions selected for the alert. For Custom Smart Actions, this will list the search terms used to set up the search.
- Severity: Label for Severity Level chosen when the Smart Action is set up.
- Total Matches: The total hits for the smart action since its creation.
- Last run time: The last time that the smart action has run. Smart Actions run every 15-30 minutes.
Smart Action Details:
Open the contextual menu with right click or with the 3 dots on the row to "View Details".
View Smart Action Files:
Click on a smart action to be taken to the search view for the Smart Action hits.
Check out the other articles on Compliance for more details.